Over the long weekend, interview someone who has lived in another country about their experience voting or what they know about voting in that country. Summarize the results by writing your own post here- just a paragraph! Try to comment on ONE of your classmates' posts before class. Some potential questions you came up with today:
· What age can you vote?
· Are there any gender restrictions? Are there separate poling places?
· How do you physically vote- what are the machines like? Are there machines or ballots? (What are the protocols for voting)
· Where are the voting centers? How many are or were there?
· What are your thoughts about voting there? How did or does it feel to vote?
· What was your first experience voting like?